The Art of the Face...



A few examples of my "instant" sketches of the faces of people. More may be added when I am more ready. Most of them are anonymous unless otherwise stated. RS



















































The Polish Girl who visited Serena Hall where I did this sketch of her..

















The image here is that of Chris, or Australian Chris mentioned on occasion on this blog. His hair  was ginger colour, and the sketch was produced  in 2006. Infact, the Chris pic was the first one I ever did of the human face after many..many years of neglecting this kind of art. It is a very accurate representation of him as he remarked at the time, and I concurred.

 













Mandy McGuire back in 2006 who "headed" Serena Hall in Slough
























    Mick Jagger















    President Trump









    The Queen in old age














     Nigel Farrage of Brexxit fame....even though I am a remainer.








.





Tom is not famous unlike the four above !! Reference though is made to him on the blogpost dealing with Langley. Unfortunately, the image was corrupted by some kind of "ink" or whatever...




Also, the following are two pics from the Slough Arts Forum where I did a brief impromptu show of my face sketches....















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Curfew Tower of Windsor Castle

Some Pics from the past.....

The Passing Away of Pater....