The Arrival of Transfinancial Economics into the Academic World

 

For many years I have "haphazardly" on and off been thinking and developing a new paradigm which could if taken seriously be of great benefit to humanity. It is called Transfinancial Economics and reference is made to it along with my other projects on the brief biodata on the left of this page with a pic of myself, the blogger. For more info see  TFE


Someone called Debesh Bhowmik contacted me on Facebook. He is a respected editor and author of many academic papers on economics. I sent him my link on TFE and he became very interested in it as the colossal importance of it dawned upon him realizing that this was indeed a genuine new paradigm. Indeed, he kept on badgering me to write a paper on TFE. At the time I was not in the mood to do this, and even blocked contact with him on FB for a time and decided to have a rethink. Fortunately, I decided to unblock him, and after a period of time I completed  a short "simplistic" paper with direct references on the subject. It appeared as one of the other academic papers below in a book on central bank digital currency (Vol I).



The book in which the TFE paper was published in chapter 4









                                                           Robert Searle






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Curfew Tower of Windsor Castle

Some Pics from the past.....

The Passing Away of Pater....