A Rose for Love

 




                                               







The rose "settling in" my black bag with the sides of my coloured plastic files. The "grimy" yellow is the inner cloth lining which needs to be washed. 








                                            


                          






My Asian girl friend gave me a Rose which she cut just outside her house in Slough. It was a simple symbol of love for me which I found moving. The pics were taken at the Curve library where we often
 meet and "work" together.  Also, a pic of some beautiful flowers in Slough High Street, and also a full body image of moi !!








                               


  










                                                             






                                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Curfew Tower of Windsor Castle

Some Pics from the past.....

The Passing Away of Pater....