Recalling Childhood Memories...



I do not have much of a memory at all of  childhood. But here is a listing of what I recall excluding the actual recall of being born, or reborn into the world physically which appears on another post on this blog site for anyone who is interested.




i)... Playing in a sandpit, and finding small plastic toys........ This must have been a nursery school of sorts. I believe someone called Dr Ruby had a connection with it, and probably informed mater that I was mentally retarded....which might explain everything!! Lol!




ii)... Waking up in the morning full of energy, and "bounce." I then left my room, and went to my parents bedroom whereupon I was nearly shot down by a plastic missile from a large toy gun from the bed. This was about Xmas time 1966, or thereabouts. I do not know why I should remember this! My pater was laughing hysterically at the time....




iii) ...Again filled with energy I awaited my mater to enter my bedroom to help me learn to read with a Janet and John book...




iv) ...I seem to recall crawling about, and lacking in confidence to actually stand up and move...I was a late developer as my mater would say.




v) .....At a special Dr Who Fair around 1965 I saw a dalek on a stage shoot in and out of its corner with great speed towards me. It was quite frightening...along with the Cybermen, et al.




vi)....I recall once going haywire as a child in Edinburgh Gardens which was next to where I lived in Windsor. It is a sort of a higher middle class housing estate. I had a mad temper tantrum, and suddenly, had a "fit" in which I started to tear flowers up from the communal garden. I could remember some resident shouting from the window to "Stop! Stop! Stop" what I was doing. I then desisted...






vii)....Saw the original showing with pater of 2001 film in London, but found it dead boring...and still do as an adult. I also went to the Fulmer Film Society and recalled notably seeing some of the original James Bond films before they were actually released to public starring  Sean Connery ofcourse.



viii) ....I remember many occasions looking after mater's shopping as she went around "for hours" browsing around clothes shops, and the like.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Curfew Tower of Windsor Castle

Some Pics from the past.....

The Passing Away of Pater....