The Facebook Experience



For many years on a virtually daily basis I have been using Facebook or FB essentially as a tool of research and intellectual "entertainment". It is ofcourse a goldmine of information which can be helpful in the development of my key projects of Transfinancial Economics, Multi-Dimensional Science, the Universal Debating Project, Contemporary Early Music, and other matters. It is ofcourse ideal for networking with people with similar interests and as such plays a vital and central role.




https://www.facebook.com/Searle88



Here is a communication from one of my FB fans....!!





I am totally stunned. You have such a multi-faceted personality and worldly interests!!! Is there any subject on this earth you are not into? Lol. I love French wave and Italian neorealism also Tarkovsky and Bergman.. but my understanding of the world is very limited. You must be in love with life itself… and humanity, lol!!!

My response was ..that I find information on different subjects very interesting especially if it is presented in a short readable form. Hence FB is ideal and is like an addiction...but a very fascinating one if one has enthusiasm for knowledge of one kind or another. In a way, I am something of a polymath...!!! Indeed, one person laughingly called me a Renaissance Man!! RS


You sent



The second floor of Slough Library, or The Curve as it is commonly called. This is one of my frequent haunts....





                                 My Facebook site on my Tablet





                                 "Old Trusty".....my shoulder bag which I carry everywhere I go...!












A somewhat "soft" B/W ethereal image of myself. Looking somewhat thoughtful in the early morning, and contemplating what to do with the day....Looking a bit like the great cinema producer and director Peter Greenaway whose wonderful work has always entranced me..






                            Another black bag....!



















                                                 









                                              
                                                                            












































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Curfew Tower of Windsor Castle

Some Pics from the past.....

The Passing Away of Pater....