9/11



I was visiting Kings Langley  in Hertfordshire selling tickets for a charity. For some reason, or other I entered a local pub...and there was barely a sound. Customers were simply staring at a huge screen which showed one of the twin towers/skyscrapers on fire in New York. The word LIVE could be seen at the corner of screen. Then, I saw a passenger aircraft appear and hit into the other skyscraper. I was stunned..everyone was. It was so surreal, and bizarre. However, as the day progressed the full horror of it all was becoming more apparent, and people including myself watched through a shop window with tv screens. It was unbelievable.....what we were seeing..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks



File:North face south tower after plane strike 9-11.jpg




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Curfew Tower of Windsor Castle

Some Pics from the past.....

The Passing Away of Pater....